In your 40’s
Skin Health in your 40s
All that fun you had at the beach in your teens and 20s? It’s now showing – and manifests itself in pigmentation, redness, blotchiness, and ruddiness. You are beginning to lose collagen and elasticity at a more rapid rate and your skin is retaining less moisture.
Tips for your 40s
A skin care system that has anti-aging ingredients include a facial wash, toner, eye cream, a serum to target lines and wrinkles, a brightening agent, and a night time moisturizer with a glycolic compound.
- Daily sunblock use, year round.
- Healthy makeup, mineral is best.
- Botox as a preventive treatment to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Juvederm for deeper folds and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Laser Facial or Pellevé Skin Tightening – now is the ideal time for these services, as you can work with the collagen and it will respond easily.
- IPL’s and Peels to start treating Pigmentation issues
- HydraFacial MD’s
- Erbium Peel for lines, wrinkles and pigmentation